Chin Yong JunLaw of Attraction Coach
Is there anything you wish right now that can be improved? Are you stuck in a position you hate, you wanna get out but you don’t know how? Or perhaps you’ve been working so hard at achieving something but the effort doesn’t equal to the reality in front of you. Here to listen. Here to share. ❤️
About me
A highly intuitive individual who has ventured into the mastery of law of attraction and aspects of psychology. Since young, I discovered that I feel people’s aura on a much greater level than any others. Feeling what you’re feeling, hence a great listener when you need one. Work in a corporate environment therefore the brain has always been trained in a totally different environment yet it has only given me much more coverage in terms of experience and depths. I notice how Energies affect us, groom us, or doom us. To be able to live among so many different energies, (stress, anxiety, negativity); protecting our own energy is a needed skill, not a luxury. Yet, so many of us succumbed into the expectation of others and the world. In this never-ending rat race, many are far from the actual life’s purpose. Taking care of your mental health is just like taking care of your physical body; when you are hungry, you eat. If you don’t, you’ll starve. After years of experiences and solution-finding, I’ve found real good answers that acts as great fixes and in the long run, an abundant life. You can ask me about abundance, meditation, co-creating, intentional living, purpose of life. Law of Attraction and counseling are my strong suits. Also, Poetry lover. Music lover. Here to listen. Here to share ❤️.
Law of Attraction Coach
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
www.qoorio.app/o/charlotte.c
Chin Yong Jun on Law of Attraction CoachLaw of Attraction CoachSome time ago
Money Magnet 1% of the population owns 80% of the world’s wealth. And the remaining owns 20%. And if we were to take the total money from the world population and divided equally, in a short period of time the money flows back to the 1%. Just like that. So what is it that this 1% population has that you do not have? Is it their wisdom, their ability? Have you also ever seen some people who has luck in getting money but never able to keep them? To attract money, and to make money stick to you are both very different things. Both equally important. Want to learn to be a money magnet, or simply learn a thing or two, feel free to hit the chat. 🌳

Appreciate
Comment
Book

Andrew Lim Mao TungWindows System Admin with a passion to motivate and likes Technology.
Sounds like Bob Proctor.
Appreciate
Chin Yong Jun on Law of Attraction CoachLaw of Attraction CoachSome time ago
Law of Attraction It’s a common topic but only a handful practices it and a tiny group master it. 1. Ever wonder why some people seems to always get what they are asking for? 2. Ever wonder why you walk into a room and you feel a sudden wave of positive vibe? (And you feel so good) 3. Or as simple as meeting someone new and this person throws off a magnet that you simply can’t resist. Well my friends, Start being a magnet and your life will never be the same again.
7

Appreciate
Comment
Book
Similar topics
I quit social media.
There are two types of people on social media- the ones who make content and the ones who consume it. I knew that I spent more time consuming content rather than creating it, so decided to freeze my accounts for 6 months and spend that time creating. It was difficult to quit, but it feels damn good
Dovaine JuciuteCreative thinker | Entrepreneur
Mastering the skill of living
Let's get our lives together... together? (See what i did there?). Learning everyday how to enhance the quality of my life, deal with different issues and grow as a person. Still not in a place where I could be a mentor, looking for discussions!
Marija MireckaitėPhotographer. Curious person.
How to stay blessed and sucess in business
There's so many ways to be successful in life and there's is some ways to go broke in life we all want to succeed in life and we are the king to our success this is 7 ways to be successful in life and life after
Alimamy KoromaBlogger
self improvment and business starting
Always learning more things and always open for new experiences
M GaBusiness starter
Sign inJoin Qoorio
We use cookies to personalise content, provide social media features, and analyse our traffic. We value your privacy and only use the most necessary and analytical cookies. You can opt out at any time.