I started programming relatively lately, during the studies I was surrounded by mostly men. However I accepted the challenge of learning IT despite the gender and age and the fact that I have a lot of other interdisciplinary interests.
About me- I am a web developer in a Dutch company in Vilnius.
- Single mother of two small international kids.
- I am break-dancer, hip-hop is my old passion.
- I lived in Italy and Germany, where is studied art history and then moved to computer science, I speak 4 languages.
- After being a vegetarian for ~ 10 years I decided to reduce my carbon footprint and moved to a plant-based diet. I also try to buy only second hand and am a fan of zero waste philosophy.
- This autumn I started practice Wim Hof method and together with friends I am going to Vilnele river every morning for a bath.
- I am a co-founder of a digital startup in social business (health sector in Africa).
Having managed my own teams, I've already made all the mistakes there are to make. I can help you avoid some of them as you go about building your own team!
As Chief Strategy Officer at Lympo, building and critiquing strategies is my livelihood and my passion. Let's find every hole in your strategy, and build a better one.
Mentorship in IT
It’s more than three years since I joined the team of the Women Go Tech - the first mentorship program in Lithuania only for women. I want to inspire everyone – both women and men – to never be scared of seeking your dreams no matter in which field they are!
I consider myself to be truly lucky to be in this field. My work has never been tedious or dull, and every new day comes with new challenges. Though things can become harsh at times, the final results always redeem the hard times. If you're considering a career in this path - let's talk.