Private Wealth management
How to profit in an unstable market? Where to seek for safe heavens?
Hedge funds research and due diligence
Angel / VC / PE Investments
About meI’ve spent 20 years in Private Wealth Management working for various financial institutions and managing HNWI’s money to finally find myself being lost in social entrepreneurship.
Since 2014 I run M. Čiuželio labdaros ir paramos fondas and it’s core project Sidabrinė linija - a free of charge befriending and support line, providing information, friendship and advise to the lonely and isolated old age people (www.sidabrinelinija.lt).
I am happy to discuss my past and present experience, knowledge gained and lessons learnt in finance, investments, wealth management, social entrepreneurship as well as off-business (for profit and not for profit) topics I’m passionate about:
Wine, food, art, bonistic, travelling, haute horlogerie, road biking, high altitude mountaineering.
With $29 billion in volume on Day One, Coinbase (COIN) probably set an all-time record. Alibaba was $25 billion and Facebook was $23 billion.
Other key takeaways:
- After setting its reference price at $250 overnight, Coinbase opened (via Direct Listing) at $381, implying a $100B valuation. It was then panic-bid above $429 - becoming bigger than Fidelity and Vanguard - before closing at $328 (implying a $85B Market Cap), which is a 31% gain from reference price (in line with previous direct listing such as Roblox);
- The so-called bitcoin-proxies such as MicroStrategy (-13%), PayPal (-3%), Square (-5%) and Tesla (-4%) were all down as investors prepare to rotate from those 'proxies' to COIN as a more direct proxy;
- Coinbase is now the most valuable exchange in the world;
- Cathie Wood’s Ark Invest loads up on nearly $250 million of Coinbase on first day of trading;
- A $100 billion valuation is reasonable for a disruptive, cutting-edge crypto firm, Manhattan Venture Partners says. Based on 2022's estimated figures, Coinbase will trade at ~11x sales and 27x EBITDA, they said.
Source: Eric Balchunas, Bloomberg, Decrypt, Coindesk
#coinbase #investing #trading #us #equities #cryptocurrencies
During Q1'21 the performance of my financial assets portfolio reached 18 %. Some positions skyrocketed in triple digits (my direct investments into equities, commodities and cryptos), some enjoyed mid- to high double digits (mainly third party funds), while 2/3 allocated to private equity stayed flat.
Should you meet the criteria of professional investors and are interested in replicating the performance by yourself or at least dive deeper into the details to learn more, buy few hours and lets have a chat.
I want to be an artist. Where to start?
The very foundation and basics of making art. Ask me anything from choosing the paint and brushes, to building a canvas and even making your own painting primer.
How much can I ask for this artwork? When to take the money? How to pay the taxes?
Commissions require knowledge in communication with the clients as well as the legal part with taxes and writing sales agreements, the knowledge of author's rights and how not to sell out but build for the future.
I gave many speeches (KVN team, political rallies and conferences, theater) and more than a hundred interviews (newspapers, radio, TV). I have taken many courses, but I know perfectly what are stress, fears and panic attacks. Public speaking = 75% of psychology and 25% of practice.
Vsevolod ChernozubPolitical activist, analyst and refugee from Russia
Leadership Techniques and Team Management
I have been in a leadership position for most of my career. I started with one person which grew into leading a large team in the accounting sector. I have picked up some experience and techniques in leading and training young graduates whom need to provide a complex service offering to clients.