Facebook has algorithms that even Facebook employees can't understand it fully anymore. At least that's how AI should work, right? But there are some tips to make your business posts get more organic audience. Here are few of them:
💡 Try not to share the external links. This rule works probably on every social media platform - nobody wants for people to leave the website, so the posts with the external links tend to get less organic views. Be creative, maybe sharing the link in the comments or in the picture? 🤔
💡 Videos work better than photos. Thinking about creating a perfect picture for your post? Try making a short video. They get a lot of attention as there is more ways to put advertisements in there. We know that Facebook loves advertisements so why not to try encourage that and make your posts more visible. With videos you get more insights about watch-time and you get to know your audience demographics better. There is a lot of platforms where you can make short entertaining videos for free. 📽️
💡 Ask people questions and discuss them in the comments. That's a simple rule but try to talk to people. Encourage them to comment and discuss various questions. Use the poll function, reply to the comments. This encourages your audience to be more active with your business. It is better to have active community members than just the likers. Numbers don't really matter all the time. 🙃
No comments yet
Be the first to comment
Download Qoorio to talk & learn from other Humans
MORE INSIGHTS YOU MIGHT LIKELearn more by discovering other insights
My 5️⃣ types of content you need to share on your social media:
1. Client's feedback and reviews - we all want to be in safe hands. 🤝 And nothing speak louder than seeing that you helped to create great results for your past clients!
Oh, and isn't it nice to see other people succeeding?! So celebrate your clients' successes and wins loud and proud 🎉🎊
2. "Small win" content - every time your audience read your content, they ask themselves "what is in it for me?" 🤔 So it's your task to give them some awesome value - to make sure that they come back for more!
A useful book recommendation, an app, life hack and anything else that your audience can try right now always works.
3. LIVE translations - it's a great format to share some valuable content and educate your audience. 👩🎓
Also, it helps your audience to get to know your personality better (and as a result, like you even more 🙂 ) ! So this type of content is an absolute win-win.
4. Reels videos - Instagram loves reels right now and push and promote this type of content. ✨ So if you are thinking about reels... the best time to give it a go is NOW! I can't wait to try them out myself. Such a great new IG addition.
5. Various lists - "must have" items to buy, top places to visits, books you should read, 5 ways to save time,... 📚
This type of content is great because people love simple and clearly presented useful information. I am always amazed how many people save and share this type of content.
So here you are! 5 types of content that you can't go wrong with. Save it, share it and come back to it every time you lack some new ideas. I am sure your audience will thank you for it by showing their loyalty 👯♀️
And now tell me - which type of content do you enjoy the most? 👇
2 months with no to little Social Media presence:
1. Decided to stay away of social for entertainment purposes.
2.Created a wellness brand
3. Observed a domino effect on all other distractions ( getting away from these)
4. Productivity & focus went ↗️
My mission is not personal branding. ✖️
My mission is helping people find their voices.
To understand their goals.
To reach them thru personal and professional stories.
To thrive in social media without exhaustion.
To believe in yourself more than in anyone else.
And the beginning of all this is with personal branding. ✔️
Join me in this FREE blitz Personal Branding webinar and start your daring journey! 💪🏼
Registration link in the comments below ⬇️