Fun facts about forex industry
1. Not many people are aware that forex trading dates back to ancient times. The first currency transaction can be traced back to the Talmudic writings. Money changers were people who used to help others change their currency, while taking a commission for their services.
2. Did you know that the GBP/USD currency pair is known as the Cable in the forex market? Amused? The reason why the pair is called the Cable is that before the advent of satellites and fibre optics, the London and New York Stock Exchanges were connected via a giant steel cable that ran under the Atlantic.
3. Another interesting fact about forex is the way the traders are categorised. Traders are categorised into bulls – or those who are optimistic and believe the market will go up – and bears – the downbeat ones, expecting the markets to fall. The names are derived from the fact that a bull strikes upwards and a bear swipes downwards.
4. Nearly 90% of forex trading is speculative trading.
5. I am sure most people think that the US is the center of forex trading, since maximum transactions involve the US dollar. That is not true. In reality, 41% of all forex transactions occur in the UK, with only 19% taking place in the US. So, the London Stock Exchange is the trading hub for forex deals.
There are many people who live their lives looking for happiness.
It's a very subjective thing.
To me - happiness is something that you do what you love and bring value to other people.
Finding your passion is something that I comprehend as trying many things.
So my questions on this topic are:
Are you still looking for that passion?
What have you tried so far?
How is/was it so far?
What are/were your biggest roadblocks/fears?
How did you overcame them?
Have you got any support from your friends/relatives?
Does your age make a difference? Too old or young to do it?
And if you found your passion:
I'm so so so happy for you! I'm unbelievably grateful that you can finally enjoy everyday of your life, doing what you love, helping yourself or others and just feeling happy.
Please please please share with us some of your story/answers here. Because I want to help my mom too.
She's suffering minor depression working in the job she hates and blaming herself that she's unable to learn/too old for new things and overall she's sad.
I love her so much and she's the kindest person I know. Seeing her like this everyday just breaks my heart...
So in order to get some ideas I would be enormously grateful if I could help someone and my mom to get some courage to start and DO.
And if you found that sparkle of yours, please share:
How did you find it?
Where did you get this idea?
Who turned you on?
💊 Anti-vaxxers are still dying from 5G, and here comes the news that Chinese companies uniting towards further creation of 6G! Poor conspirators will get wild 😄
🔋Two major Chinese telecommunications companies China Unicom and ZTE team up for 6th generation network development to ensure further Chinese dominance in mobile technology.
💰Yes, countries like Korea, Finland or Japan also doing research projects on the topic for some time now, but none of them has financial backing as China
📡 Nobody knows how exactly 6G technology will look like, but the excitement about value it will bring is huge, since the technology might enable to do things like bridging the gap between man and machine by providing permanent AR overlays with its near-zero latency, AI-optimised connectivity.
🔌5G is already here with China leading the party. US is trying to create obstacles by banning Huawei and offering alternatives, but with 85million Chinese 5G customers technological Cold War battle seems lost for Trump administration, don’t you think?