Why you should share your ideas with as many people as possible?
When you came up with an idea you came with it from your own perspective. Closed environment is challenging for an idea to be as competitive as possible with good go to market strategy.
Having feedback about it from as many people as possible (preferably live conversations) is good though game to check or adapt that idea before even starting to test the market.
I do believe idea is as important as execution.
After gathering feedback you will be able gather feedback on:
- weather you communicate it clearly
- problem haven't been solved in other way
- does the problem exists
- what is most lean approach in validating it
- after what point it can be profitable
- do you have time and persistence to develop it
- what partners could be good for it
- what is your core motivation in pursuing it
You will save lot of time and effort making it the most efficient way possible by gathering knowledge from other people.
Should you be afraid of sharing your idea then just start doing it and you will figure out the rest later.
15 days of Social Media Fast :
I have heard from many people I admire that as an entrepreneur you need your thinking time. To free my mind and my daily schedule, I decided for june to do a Social Media Fast and documenting the process.
Results for this week:
1. Mind a lot less full of stuff
2. More focused on what matters for my business
3. Some breakthroughs
4. More present with people around me, as I don't really ise my phone when I am with people.
5. Confirming that I am in control
6. Still having automatic reaction to check my phone
Again, for work I am sometimes required to check my social media..so I can't seem to be 100% off. It has become part of my life and as long as I have an internet connection, I still use my phone ... 🧘♀️