Shopify VS WordPress
1. Shopify powers 1 million Websites around the world. Cost 29/month - 299/month. Limited and requires more paid plugins to get it going.
2. WordPress powers almost half a billion websites around the world. Cost nothing, just web hosting per year about 50$ and free plugins to get it going.
Your welcome 😁
No comments yet
Be the first to comment
Download Qoorio to talk & learn from other Humans
MORE INSIGHTS YOU MIGHT LIKELearn more by discovering other insights
Why you should share your ideas with as many people as possible?
When you came up with an idea you came with it from your own perspective. Closed environment is challenging for an idea to be as competitive as possible with good go to market strategy.
Having feedback about it from as many people as possible (preferably live conversations) is good though game to check or adapt that idea before even starting to test the market.
I do believe idea is as important as execution.
After gathering feedback you will be able gather feedback on:
- weather you communicate it clearly
- problem haven't been solved in other way
- does the problem exists
- what is most lean approach in validating it
- after what point it can be profitable
- do you have time and persistence to develop it
- what partners could be good for it
- what is your core motivation in pursuing it
You will save lot of time and effort making it the most efficient way possible by gathering knowledge from other people.
Should you be afraid of sharing your idea then just start doing it and you will figure out the rest later.
Nassim Nicholas Taleb on how we tend to reduce knowledge by narrating it:
"Both the artistic and scientific enterprises are the product of our need to reduce dimensions and inflict order on things. Think of the world around you, laden with trillions of details. Try to describe it and you will find yourself tempted to weave a thread into what you are saying. Narratives spare us from complexity of the world and shield us from its randomness. Myths impart order into disorder of human perception and the perceived chaos of human experience. "
Now this applies to all of us, but some can handle the unknown better than others. And... There is a test to measure the ability to survive in uncertainty. Cognitive closure test would help you to identify your relationship with uncertainty.
Would you like to try the test?