Recommended Business Youtube Channels that I watch regularly:
Top in the list is VALUETAINMENT by Patrick Bet David. A great diversified content on capitalism. Love it.
2. Kevin O leary - The Mr Wonderful ofcourse 😅 A Nasty Shark from the Shark Tank USA BUT very insightful Business knowledge.
3. Graham Stephan - A Young Millionaire who talks about real estate & other investments in general. He shares some serious experiences of his investments and returns. Crazy Thumbnails 😂
4. Brian Tracy - What a great sales & marketing teacher. A complete business course package absolutely Free on Youtube. You get some real good tips on sales & marketing.
5. The Rich Dad Channel by Robert Kiyosaki - All about making money. Real Estate Investment and tips on asset protection and legit tax saving. Great insights for Millenials. He is going hard on sharing financial education which our standard education system doesn't provide.
Here you go, those were some of my recommendations. Who do YOU listen to? Share with me 😁
I dont read books, I watch!
No comments yet
Be the first to comment
Download Qoorio to talk & learn from other Humans
MORE INSIGHTS YOU MIGHT LIKELearn more by discovering other insights
Want proof of how powerful consistency is? Pick one small action (it can be anything, like reading two pages or doing four pushups or writing a paragraph or posting an insight, whatever you want). Do it everyday for 30 days and see what happens
Why do people act against the better judgement? One theory states that this is based on the cognitive dissonance (this is a situation when people hold two or more contradicting beliefs, like participating in animal rights movement and eating meat, or going to the store in mask and gloves, but buying loads of cigarettes). "Better judgement" would require looking out for animals or your own health in all situations, not only when you pick and choose, but people do not act so surprisingly often. What do they do with these conflicting beliefs?
- Compensate - keep eating unhealthy food, but also spend more time working out.
- Avoid information that increases tension ("I just stopped reading these recommendations, no one can keep track of them")
- Downplay - "find" arguments why the beliefs are not as significant ("oh, I don't restrict myself - I know this is not healthy, but I'm not going to die healthy")
- Change inconvenient beliefs ("I know, it is not healthy for me, but being stressed about it is even more unhealthy, so I will keep doing this")
Photo: Markéta Machová from Pixabay
Book my counselling session here: https://fb.com/book/saukstasproto/ ||| Lots of long reads and chance to support me as well as to win free session: https://www.patreon.com/saukstasproto