Want to generalise a bit on Marius insight.
Did society always struggled to keep people in charge accountable for their promises? Or is it just a recent trend?
It became hard to even remember promises due to increase in information overflow from web/TV. Not even talking about making someone accountable.
What do you think?
I am one of many who saw almost the entire Livestream of SpaceX Demo 2 Launch. I must say when it took off, MAN! I felt it. Very inspiring Journey of Elon Musk. What an experience!!
Imagine those who saw live, must be breath taking!
Well Done to Entire team of #SpaceX and #NASA
Fun facts about forex industry
1. Not many people are aware that forex trading dates back to ancient times. The first currency transaction can be traced back to the Talmudic writings. Money changers were people who used to help others change their currency, while taking a commission for their services.
2. Did you know that the GBP/USD currency pair is known as the Cable in the forex market? Amused? The reason why the pair is called the Cable is that before the advent of satellites and fibre optics, the London and New York Stock Exchanges were connected via a giant steel cable that ran under the Atlantic.
3. Another interesting fact about forex is the way the traders are categorised. Traders are categorised into bulls – or those who are optimistic and believe the market will go up – and bears – the downbeat ones, expecting the markets to fall. The names are derived from the fact that a bull strikes upwards and a bear swipes downwards.
4. Nearly 90% of forex trading is speculative trading.
5. I am sure most people think that the US is the center of forex trading, since maximum transactions involve the US dollar. That is not true. In reality, 41% of all forex transactions occur in the UK, with only 19% taking place in the US. So, the London Stock Exchange is the trading hub for forex deals.
Is Forex essentially gambling?
In my opinion, Forex is NOT exactly gambling because there is a lot of difference between Forex and gambling.
1. In Forex, you can make a lot of predictions based on the news and the past history, but you can’t even do that in gambling.
2. I haven’t seen anyone make a living from gambling but I do see people make a living consistently from trading Forex.
But nowadays people especially the elderly treat Forex as gambling and trade without a plan. It is their fault. This is because trading is not merely about sell or buy, it requires a lot of training, discipline, patience, and experiences as well.