I try it again I lost some text about homeless women her name is Indigo Sun she has a degree in psychology and worked about 22 years in it. Now she is sleeping outside in the dark and cold... She do not have a passport neither nor dokuments, she is Italien from southern part of where I come from so she even dose not have the right to stay in this country what a big problem it is...can anybody do something?...
No, its her mistake and she is the one who thinks about it wrong I tell you she is running away from something which haunting her till the very end... A realy tricky thing is the mind it is even if a proper person who is dedicated to some bigger level has this brakedown to overcome, so all is a fars to me nothing changed after a year and still I am beging her to function right and she will lie to me in to my face so sometimes I get angry and tell her the truth about her, terrible job but social and for her the only chance to be sometimes normal and under control....
Next time it will be the same again with her nobody will change this person into good however I still take care of her and try my best doing a good job.... Radical changes occurse to human living beings terrible mistakes happening and nobody will be there what a misery to the human race...
Why did I join the Advertising industry?
Hmm, to most people when you mention the word "Advertising", you get two types of response. The older generation, such as your parents, your uncles and aunties would go "Oh, Advertising. What do you do actually?" They would rather you become a doctor, lawyer or engineer. Then there's the other group of people who go "Wow, that's so cool! You get to create cool advertisements. It must be fun!"
I was a part of the second group of people, in terms of my expectations when I was new to the industry. Only to realise, its not a business of creating something cool cause we can but its a business of solving problems. Solving real business problems. And majority of the times, problems my clients face does not require a cool ad as they are not mainly launching a new product like a new beer flavour / the new iPhone100 but rather how can we encourage parents to vaccinate their children against influenza.
I personally enjoy working on brands most people see as "boring" such as pharmaceutical and healthcare and banking because these guys sell you a service and knowledge of their products that actually benefit you and your loved ones but you would prefer not to hear from them unless and until you need them.
And that's the beauty of advertising to me. Making you see that some brands have a valuable POV that needs to reach its intended audience and I can help make their brand matter.
The Story about The Old and Creative Man
A few days passed and the young man approached the old man again.
- Can I ask you another question ? How can I improve my thinking?
The old man smiled:
- Here is something very basic my son. We don’t think in words and phrases. We think only in pictures and images.
Words are the raw materials of thought. When spoken or read, that amazing instrument, the mind, automatically converts words and phrases into mind pictures.
If someone tells you “Jonas bought a new telephone” you see one picture. But if you are told, “Jonas bought a new house with a swimming pool” you see another picture.
So if you want to improve your thinking my boy, you should create positive, forward – looking, optimistic pictures in your own mind.
- Do you mean to imagine things?
- Exactly! Imagination – it’s the
beautiful ability that we humans have. It’s even more important than knowledge.
- Why do you say that?
- Because knowledge is limited, while imagination circles the world without end!
I'll give you an example. Let’s imagine a bird. And now imagine a bird wearing a dress. Do you see it?
- Yes I see it, but it is weird.
- No matter, the important thing is that you see it. You have probably never seen a bird wear a dress before in real life, so there is no neuronal ensemble for that in your brain, but yet you will be able to imagine it – this is a very unique and complex human trait. When we imagine two of these familiar objects together, we can come up with something we have never ever seen before.
- I still don’t understand. Why is it useful to see a bird with a dress ?
- Oh my young boy! You are asking me about how to improve thinking and I am answering you that you should look at things not AS THEY ARE, but AS THEY CAN BE.
A big thinker always visualizes what can be done in the future.
He isn’t stuck with the present. By using IMAGINATION he adds VALUE to everything.
It's like a great producer who hears a simple melody of piano and can imagine and hearing the whole orchestra playing together.
- And If I tell you that I don’t have this capacity to imagine?
- So my Boy you go and train yourself !!!
You do 100 hundred Mind Maps and I swear you will become a master of imagination!