I am working in digital marketing area with focus on digital advertising | PPC. Main channels I work with are Google ads, Facebook ads, Microsoft ads and LinkedIn ads.
My experience in HR, leadership and team management added much to understanding of people. I love making impact and helping individuals or companies to reach their potential. This is what I do every day.
MY TOPICSTopic is a subject user would like to share its knowledge about.
User-generated content - best time is now ✨
During the first wave of quarantine, English pop-duo Oh Wonder asked its fans to send homemade videos according to their songs. Notes, lyrics were given. They gave even a special dance to learn! Many people sent their videos! Later on, all this content turned into the "Home Tapes" project. Check out all 9 videos playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6bLGfdrvEhGv0gpxf1n-qUC4ffCRCKkd
User-generated content is usually precious because of huge engagement and reach. Pandemic is definitely the best time to ask people sitting at home to create something and expect significant results. 👐
We don't need all those contests and discounts to engage people. We simply need to be more human - create opportunities to share something unique and feel united in the community. Especially in the distance. 🙏
Why do I like freelancing with small business?
- All I help it with makes an impact. Proper analytics set up or change of Google ads bidding strategy - everything has much bigger effect.
- Supporting small business was always in my blood. I always think that small businesses can bring much more different and interesting things and surprise more.
- I love teaching small business and let them work on it by themselves. While at big corporations, such person as digital advertising specialist is a full-time position, fully responsible for this one particular area. At small business, the same person can responsible one for everything.
In the end ...
Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime 🐟
Working on different advertising platforms makes me always wonder: Why this platform does not have something that another one has? 🙄
Google ads just released a few extra features and alerts:
- Receiving real-time alerts (when your locations clash e.g.)
- Draft campaign (finally you can leave them and come back later without a need to redo everything) 👏👏👏
- Creating a new campaign from the Overview page
Drafting was a feature I missed the most and was always praising Facebook ads manager for having it 😅
Read more: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/10191626
How to increase LinkedIn followers numbers 5x in 6 months organically?! 💥
Everybody says: post good content.
Seems relatively easy...
Next: post good content CONSTANTLY.
That is more difficult one.
Later: get brand ambassadors.
Our employees are happy to share good news with their network and spread a word about the company.
But one thing was overlooked - Jobs on LinkedIn.
Once a person applies for a job on LinkedIn, he is marked to by default Follow a company page!
The more job offers and job applications your company page, the more followers will come.
So the strategy is not completely free as you can pay to promote LinkedIn job offers but at least you can be sure what your audience is! 🌟
This is my work table this week.
Majority of time I work with digital media and I measure things a lot. I used to hear that all digital efforts, all ads are meaningless if we cannot measure their performance, their return on investment. That's true! 👍
But working at the startup brings much more random tasks on my table. It was measuring the needed size of vans for magnetic stickers this time.
What's out of it? Always expect the unexpected (and embrace yourself for it)! 😊