If I would be a small/ midsize company or a startup and would want to spend some time and money on LinkedIn, this would be what I would do:
1. Optimize Sales people profiles
2. Optimize Company page profile
3. Create 4 content pieces per month on the company page
4. Activate sales people - employee branding
5. Connect with 5 relevant peole per day with a personal message
6. Engage with potential client content 20 min per day
7. Create at least 4 personal posts per month
🎯 The overall goal for doing these things would be to increase your brand awareness and gain new clients.
Some companies use some of these steps, some use all. One thing for sure, this might require more effort in the beginning but within time this is a less costly strategy.
Are you paying attention to some of these points? What is your experience with social selling on LinkedIn?
Recommended Business Youtube Channels that I watch regularly:
Top in the list is VALUETAINMENT by Patrick Bet David. A great diversified content on capitalism. Love it.
2. Kevin O leary - The Mr Wonderful ofcourse 😅 A Nasty Shark from the Shark Tank USA BUT very insightful Business knowledge.
3. Graham Stephan - A Young Millionaire who talks about real estate & other investments in general. He shares some serious experiences of his investments and returns. Crazy Thumbnails 😂
4. Brian Tracy - What a great sales & marketing teacher. A complete business course package absolutely Free on Youtube. You get some real good tips on sales & marketing.
5. The Rich Dad Channel by Robert Kiyosaki - All about making money. Real Estate Investment and tips on asset protection and legit tax saving. Great insights for Millenials. He is going hard on sharing financial education which our standard education system doesn't provide.
Here you go, those were some of my recommendations. Who do YOU listen to? Share with me 😁
I dont read books, I watch!
With $29 billion in volume on Day One, Coinbase (COIN) probably set an all-time record. Alibaba was $25 billion and Facebook was $23 billion.
Other key takeaways:
- After setting its reference price at $250 overnight, Coinbase opened (via Direct Listing) at $381, implying a $100B valuation. It was then panic-bid above $429 - becoming bigger than Fidelity and Vanguard - before closing at $328 (implying a $85B Market Cap), which is a 31% gain from reference price (in line with previous direct listing such as Roblox);
- The so-called bitcoin-proxies such as MicroStrategy (-13%), PayPal (-3%), Square (-5%) and Tesla (-4%) were all down as investors prepare to rotate from those 'proxies' to COIN as a more direct proxy;
- Coinbase is now the most valuable exchange in the world;
- Cathie Wood’s Ark Invest loads up on nearly $250 million of Coinbase on first day of trading;
- A $100 billion valuation is reasonable for a disruptive, cutting-edge crypto firm, Manhattan Venture Partners says. Based on 2022's estimated figures, Coinbase will trade at ~11x sales and 27x EBITDA, they said.
Source: Eric Balchunas, Bloomberg, Decrypt, Coindesk
#coinbase #investing #trading #us #equities #cryptocurrencies
Let's get a little bit more personal here. ⠀
My self love story…⠀
It was blurry and it was painful. That’s what I remember from my past. I used to feel sad, anxious and worthless. 😓 ⠀
I never felt worthy and I surely didn’t see my value. On top of that I did a lot of self-destructive things that I am not proud of. But, they’re part of my story and I learned to accept them. ⠀
I can tell you, I felt trapped. But, despite feeling so devastated, I knew that there HAS to be more to life than feeling like this. “Is this all there is to life? It can’t be”, that’s what I kept telling myself. 🔗 ⠀
So, I had to make a choice: Do I want to keep feeling this way? Or do I want to make a change? I immediately knew the answer. 💡 ⠀
The only option was to start feeling better and the only person who could help me was ME. Nobody else. 💪 ⠀
That’s where my drastic change began. I took measures into my own hands and changed everything. Step by step. I stopped doing harmful things, cut off the wrong people and tried to fight through all the pain and all the sad. It was an uphill battle, but oh so worth it. ⛰️ ⠀
Now, several years later, with many setbacks and challenges that I had to deal with, I can truly say I love, respect and accept myself the way I am. ⠀
My self-talk has become a lot more positive and encouraging. 💖 ⠀
Fear can’t hold me back anymore and every challenge is welcome because I know the difficult things in life help me grow. Even if they’re painful, I KNOW I can do it. ⠀
Throughout my journey I’ve learned a lot of techniques to deal with negative emotions, setbacks, lack of self-love, confidence and self-worth. 🤗✨ ⠀
Now I want to help YOU with my experience. It all works because I’ve used and still use some of these techniques to this day. Everything is proved and tested by me and by past clients. ⠀
What's your self-love story? Let me know in the comments. Let's have a great conversation ☺️⠀