Why you should share your ideas with as many people as possible?
When you came up with an idea you came with it from your own perspective. Closed environment is challenging for an idea to be as competitive as possible with good go to market strategy.
Having feedback about it from as many people as possible (preferably live conversations) is good though game to check or adapt that idea before even starting to test the market.
I do believe idea is as important as execution.
After gathering feedback you will be able gather feedback on:
- weather you communicate it clearly
- problem haven't been solved in other way
- does the problem exists
- what is most lean approach in validating it
- after what point it can be profitable
- do you have time and persistence to develop it
- what partners could be good for it
- what is your core motivation in pursuing it
You will save lot of time and effort making it the most efficient way possible by gathering knowledge from other people.
Should you be afraid of sharing your idea then just start doing it and you will figure out the rest later.
People often ask me about the real estate market itself and the prices. I can answer this question only when I am 1on1 in conversarion with the client. If You are interesting or have a specific, hard questions or situations - ask me! Hard one’s are most interesting for me.