Gintare, what advice would you give for women that has just started or decided to start their journey towards tech world?
Asked by Laura Cibulskyte
Don’t stop after first few N(ext) O(pportunity)! Do it your way, be true to your self, use your super-woman power!
Enjoy the process and surround yourself with supportive people.
Be curios and ask questions! Tech world is very wide, explore it and you will find your best match there!
15 days of Social Media Fast :
I have heard from many people I admire that as an entrepreneur you need your thinking time. To free my mind and my daily schedule, I decided for june to do a Social Media Fast and documenting the process.
Results for this week:
1. Mind a lot less full of stuff
2. More focused on what matters for my business
3. Some breakthroughs
4. More present with people around me, as I don't really ise my phone when I am with people.
5. Confirming that I am in control
6. Still having automatic reaction to check my phone
Again, for work I am sometimes required to check my social media..so I can't seem to be 100% off. It has become part of my life and as long as I have an internet connection, I still use my phone ... 🧘♀️
Going off Social Media for 1 Month
So this is the decision I took for this June.
Productivity, clarity, Self-Awareness. I realized that I was not having the results I wanted for my life and that I was spending too much in non priority stuff...
I need time for strategy and social media or being busy busy busy does not mean productivity as I thought.
I am documenting this journey and Qoorio will be part of the process.
Recognizing distraction and reflecting on my actions is easy today because I let go of my ego...
1 week with no social media:
So here it is, my social media fast has begun ... and it is hard to completly be off!!
I started at 60% off, now I am at 90% off. Why not go 100% off?
I found myself answering some messages, going to facebook for creating the private group coaching for work, instgram to screen shot one of my client to put on my portfolio...
Not the social media fast I expected.
The objective is to really let go of it this week.
However, here are the short term impact:
1. Several Times I have found myself looking for IG on my phone, I was amazed that it was an automatic response to boredom.
2. My head feels less full of "have to post" thoughts.
3. I feel less anxiety related to "subscribers expectations"
4. More time to think.
5. I realized that I was not suffering from FOMO ( fear of missing out)
The reason I am doing this fast is to recharge and have more time to strategize for the priority and higher value work.
This week was ok, but can go better. See you in a week for another update. 😉