I'm a fan of nonfiction. I like to learn and chalange myself and what's "normal".MY TOPICSTopic is a subject user would like to share its knowledge about.
You are what you eat. You eat food and information.
I'm a big fan of habits. They are crucial in our lives. Hacked myself into picking up a few good ones and eliminated a few bad ones. The results are amazing and anyone can do it.
I also like:
- gym, squash
- making music
- games (Fifa20 anyone?)
Some things I did before:
- Fencing sabre
- Camino Santiago (The Northern route)
- Made a lot of public speeches
I don't like:
- 24\7 sceptics and people bragging how everything is bad and it's everyone else's fault.
- Horror films or dramas. (They contribute to messing up your emotions)
- People being late
- Silkė :D
I'm a Co-founder at Billo.
Billo is a platform for brands to transform existing consumers into brand advocates.
Brands use Billo to ask their users to complete tasks and receive rewards for video content, used for ads and social media, product feedback and reviews, employee engagement and more.
- sales and business development
- Former CBDO of Unboxed
- Former CEO of KTU Startup Space
- Former organizer of TEDxKaunas
- Former advisor to Minister/MP
- Started career in sales