𝕊𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕪 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟
1. What triggered my nerve particularly, is the fact that the research was solely based on the very 1% on population, who stay metabolically healthy thin people, stressing the fact that it is unfair towards the other's, who are putting effort in looking good. I love having to put effort in everything.
2. Maybe this is not exactly what the scientists suggested, however the journalists introduced it in a way that everyone will be able to pig out no matter their health consequences. (This is most meutral article I could find)
3. Thin gene will eventually kill our planet as it already struggles with human activity directed towards our survival, regarding food resources.
4. This will completely destroy the discipline of eating habbits, promote even worse food waste and destroy all the boundaries...
5. Is this definitely something worth researching instead of promoting healthy food choices ?
What do you think? Am I too paranoid that humanity will turn this thin gene to their own egoistic advantage?
Learn from the dead, not from the living.
Survivorship bias can lead to overly optimistic beliefs because failures are ignored, such as when companies that no longer exist are excluded from analyses of financial performance. It can also lead to the false belief that the successes in a group have some special property, rather than just coincidence (correlation proves causality).
In finance, survivorship bias is the tendency for failed companies to be excluded from performance studies because they no longer exist. It often causes the results of studies to skew higher because only companies that were successful enough to survive until the end of the period are included.
Everytime I find more and more reasons to be proud of people from my counntry🙌
Did you know that!
Lithuanian bajoras and artillery expert
Kazimieras Simonavičius (1600–1651) is an inventor of a multistage rocket ?😮🇱🇹