How to argue with your partner?
- Acknowledge that the other side has good intentions as well. Aloud. As in "I know you mean well", and without the irony
- Avoid blaming ("you always do that...")
- Speak about yourself - I feel, I think, I can't - do not guess other person's feelings, thoughts or intentions
- Own your behavior - understand that what you do may be a part or contribute to the disagreement
- Accept that other person may be defensive in the arguments (which is very normal), try to tolerate it (meaning observe without attempting to change it)
- Speak about solutions; if the solution depends on the behavior of other person - ask, request, discuss, but do not demand.
It is difficult to argue... but possible! As your abilities to argue will grow and improve, your arguments will turn into very short and productive "work meetings"
Today i received good news as soon in a few months time, I'm going to be converted to a permanent staff, it is a big deal for me as i have looking for job for the past 8 months.
A good thing is that experience makes us stronger, and we have the power to change it in the future, we might get hurt by others, but we have the power not to pass the hurts , and give out good deeds, in the end good will return to us.
Do you believe in God or angles? I do believe it now, as my life has changed for the better. We have to keep believe in our dreams, and don't give up no matter, how long it is, and God will place the right people in your life with the help of angels.
There are times, that i needed help, and send out a prayer, my computer Server was in a bad condition and needed to backup the data in it, keeps restarting after every 30 minutes, and miracle happen that night I'm able to complete.