Tips to avoid distractions of instant messaging (Except app blockers and putting away your phone):
1. Use email instead of instant messaging as much as possible
2. Check your messaging apps once every 24 hours
3. Have weekly / monthly breaks from messaging. Set your WhatsApp status to "not responding to messages today" or set an automatic reply to every message saying that you are away and call if it's urgent.
No comments yet
Be the first to comment
Download Qoorio to talk & learn from other Humans
MORE INSIGHTS YOU MIGHT LIKELearn more by discovering other insights
Allegory of two distinct Deep Learning approaches in autonomous driving.
- Tesla neural networks replicate our brain on a cell level. Decisions are based on tiny predefined details and using all of them. That's what developing brain does.
- Comma.ai does the complete opposite - replicating our brain brain function on a holistic interconnected level. Decisions are based on the big picture, using different detail-based arguments and picking the most suitable ones.
There is an interesting story to listen on Planet Money Podcast about elephants, deep learning and great problem solving approach.
We all know that we have a massive elephants poaching problem in Africa. However, we don't know the exact details: how many, where, when, etc.
According to LEAN principles, you always start with clarifying and quantifying your problem statement.
This is what scientists started to do by listening to the sounds of elephants. However, very soon they had a roadblock - too much data to process.
So, they applied deep learning techniques working together with machines and teaching them on how to differentiate sounds.
What a great example of how machine working together with humans can help in solving problems.
What are your favorite examples how machines collaborate together with humans?